How to enjoy life at the right price
Often times we put off that long needed vacation, upgrading our wardrobe or even just enjoying our weekend. What if I told you, you can afford it? Well here are the details to help you create a great budget. There is no need to feel defeated before you even try.
- Start by looking for deals – while planning your getaway search for those flash sales or offseason deals. You can sign up to get alerts from your dream destinations so you have promo codes coming into your inbox. Furthermore, by searching the internet for deals it shows your interest in a destination and triggers the algorithm to “pop up” notifications for coupons or deals when available.
- Coupon sites – never say never! I became obsessed with couponing after my mother showed me how to save while buying quality products, instead of just buying cheap things. Sites like Groupon, coupon cabin, BeFrugal, and CheapOair provide great deals on shopping, travel, and entertainment. This includes popular attractions, car rentals, and luxury hotels.
- Cash Back Deals – these are my all-around favorite because whether you get a discount or pay full price you will still get a percentage of your purchase back. Don’t forget to sign up for your credit card cash back deals so you will be making money while spending it. Also, one popular trusted site for cash back deals is ebates.com. On ebates, you not only earn cash back by shopping online but also in stores because you can link your accounts. Even better, they deposit your funds straight to your account or mail it if you prefer. Choices are always a good thing!
- Rebates – these are another type of cash back that you can get without signing up for membership. For example, buy items in bulk is one way to gain rebates from company’s because they want to offer you an incentive t be a repeat customer and are usually offered by large corporations.
- Destination sites – check state sites and attraction sites for deals. Believe it or not, city sites often advertise promo codes or coupon deals to promote tourism in that area. Attraction sites like Disney World and Universal Studios often have off-season sales for an extensive period of time. You can browse these sites for deals or sign up for email notifications.
- Loyalty Programs – these are usually free and can save you major bucks especially for the hotel expense. So next time when you stay at a hotel and they offer you a membership, take it! It’s free and you will earn points you can use later for a free night or more.
Last but not least, pay attention to those email notifications for savings!
If you enjoyed this article and it helped you on your quest for savings please share your comments. I would love to hear your tips for saving as well.